Help Files (old)
Suggestions on Handling of Problem Issues
Suggestions on how to handle a variety of problems will be laid out
here as necessary. Hopefully this section will not grow much.
- It is suggested that admins alternate in taking steps, so that
players do not feel any particular admin is unfairly persecuting them,
and so we're sure there is agreement between the admins on how issues
should be handled.
- It's also usually wise to check with all the admins as far as
wording of email messages, especially since we don't have hard and fast
examples to use -- and also because the on-line medium is unfortunately
reknown for people (sometimes deliberately) taking things as poorly
- These procedures are not rigid. If, for example, a player or GM
has a valid reason for not dealing with a particular issue right away,
admin flexibility is strongly suggested.
With luck and gentle insistence on mature behavior, we'll hopefully
never have to go this far.
- A simple template for a letter a parent could send to allow
a minor to play here.
- A possible checklist for courteously dealing with problems.
Last modified: 2002-Mar-28 19:42:51
All material on this site is
Copyright © 2002-2020 Bob Simpson
unless specifically indicated on each document.
All Rights Reserved.
Administrated by Reality Fault Webmaster