The House That Jerks Built
Son of the Dragon
Bloody Idols: Tuesday
Bloody Idols: Wednesday
The Whole of the Law
When The Bough Breaks
Help Files (old)
The One-Shot realm exists so that short, simple,
fun games have a place to be stored, learned from, and remembered on
RealityFault. Please feel free to contribute, and enjoy!
- "The House That Jerks Built"
- This game was played March 17th, 2002. The players were Ian,
Ariel, and Collie, and Lou was the GM. The system was Toon.
- "Son of the Dragon"
- Created in three sessions over late March, 2003. Actors:
Jonathan and Collie; Director/Producer: Ian, using the
"Feng Shui" game system.
- "Bloody Idols: Tuesday"
- "Bloody Idols: Wednesday"
- These two Fung Shui games were run by Collie as an experiment,
over several months in mid-2003. The Tuesday game players were
Jonathan & Ian; the Wednesday game players were Bob, Dobie
& Lou. Collie GM'd, and the system was "Feng Shui."
- "Dark Heresy"
- The Dark Heresy game, based on the 'Dark Heresy' mechanics, ran in April 2008. Ian and Collie played; Jonathan was the GM.
Last modified: 2020-Apr-26 18:49:43
All material on this site is
Copyright © 2003-2020 Reality Fault
unless specifically indicated on each document.
All Rights Reserved.
Administrated by Reality Fault Webmaster